The “Atout voir” Card has existed since 1994 and has been managed by the city and Eurometropolis of Strasbourg since 2009.
This system is made for young people to obtain preferential rates on a large number of shows, concerts, cinema tickets and also free of charge museums. It is aimed at young people between 11 and 25 years of age, who are not yet students and who are schooled in Strasbourg, but also at young people who are not in school or active.
This card allows young people to buy tickets for shows at 6 euros, cinema tickets at 5 euros and offers free admission to the museums of the City of Strasbourg. This card is obtainable until 31st of August 2020 in several places in the Eurometropolis, for a fee of 7 euros.
Where to buy it?
- at the 5th Place, 5 place du Château, 67 000 Strasbourg,
- at the Illiade in Illkirch-Graffenstaden,
- at the Lingolsheim House of Arts,
- at Mundolsheim City Hall,
- at the Plobsheim Library.