AMSED is a European youth NGO that aims to promote and implement youth activities, special events, intercultural exchanges and integration activities, especially among migrants. AMSED seeks to create spaces for exchange, learning and solidarity at a local, European and international level.
Concretely, this takes the form of different activities developed by the resources centre for the support of youth mobility and European citizenship of young people with fewer opportunities and the small associations that are partners and members of its network:
- Information regarding European and international support measures for projects linked to active citizenship, mobility and cultural diversity.
- Assistance and support at a local, regional, European and international level for developing and implementing activities that promote cultural diversity and are linked to youth, at the European and international level.
- Training in the field of youth project management at a European and international level, especially in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Support for international mobility through the active involvement of young people in various social, cultural, educational and citizen initiatives, linked to cultural diversity and helping to improve their employability prospects.
- Implementation of activities, at a European and Mediterranean level, linked to the promotion of cultural diversity and citizenship education and covering a number of different topics such as combating discrimination, young people’s active participation in society, women’s rights and their position in Euro-Mediterranean societies, gender equality and minority rights.